I'm feeling very happy right now. This was such a good day!
- The second undisturbed night in a row... yay, Linus!!
- A great thrifting/coffee drinking morning with my lovely hubby and gorgeous baby
- Cute, inexpensive things bought today
- A husband that took the car to the garage, did the shopping, cooked a yummy meal and went shoe-shopping with Simon
- Sewing during nap-time (yes, you read that right... I sewed!!! And Linus napped!!!
We bought the prints above in the sale today... what a find, I really love them! They're designed by Atelier LZC; a design studio I'd never heard of before, but I think they make wonderful things. I just don't know where to hang them yet. I would love to hang them in the living room where I can look at them all day, but the colours don't really match our furniture. What to do?! Paint the furniture, I suppose :)
Next post I'll show you what I dragged home with me from the thriftstore!