So I had this thrifted crazy seventies tea towel... and I decided to cut it up to make a pair of trousers for Linus.
To cut a long story short: these trousers were getting a little too crazy, so I decided to make them reversible. One wacky and one decent side... whatever suits Linus' fancy :)
Pattern is once again Ottobre (6/2007 pattern 21). I modified it a little, making the legs straight instead of flared. And like I said, I made them reversible. I'm not completely happy with the way they fit, which is a shame because I'd hoped to be using this same pattern a few more times. Perhaps I need to modify it just a little more...
Even though this was officially the last day of KCWC of course it doesn't mean that I stop making clothes here. I've got a lot more ideas cut out that I will keep working on... happy sewing!