Today I emptied the small cabinet in the livingroom where I keep a few sewing things. I have my sewing room upstairs, but the most basic things as well as the projects I'm currently working on I keep downstairs. The cabinet was a mess. I'd been stuffing far too much in there and I couldn't open the door without a whole lot of craft supplies tumbling out. So today I decided to clear out and organise all that.
What I found were a whole lot of Works in Progress and I decided to take some photos of them. Hopefully it will motivate me to finish some things :)
These are just the projects that I found in the cabinet, I'm sure there are more hiding in other corners or drawers. However, these six... I was thinking that it would be really lovely to get these done before the end of the year. I feel a personal challenge coming on ;)
I will keep you posted on the progress on these projects!